Sunday, May 8, 2011




 Dear Readers,
 I am feeling so blessed this weekend. I had my violin and piano recital this weekend, and it was absolutely wonderful. I loved seeing all my friends from the Christmas concert, and I really do love performing my music.
 Although, I must say, I had my doubts. I've been wondering how I'm serving God with this. I mean, does He really enjoy hearing me play??? And my mom told me that yes- any time we use the gifts He's given us, (whether that be sign language or music or dance or whatever) we are bringing Him joy. He doesn't want to see our talents lay dormant. He wants us to bring Him glory with them. So, I hope all of you can understand that just because your activity or extra curricular activity may not be under the roof of a church, you are still serving God through it. And every day you have an oppurtunity to plant a seed by your actions.
My mother has done an excellent job using the gifts God has given her. A compassionate heart, a willingness to serve, unconditional love for others,  the sweetest spirit, and so much more. She has used those gifts to raise us, and is an absolute blessing.  And we experience her love every single day. I am so grateful to have her this Mother's day. She is the greatest gift in the world and I don't know what I would do without her. I love you, Mom! 
Your grateful  Blogger,
 Claire 


1 comment:

  1. Dear Claire, you honor me. I love you more than you can ever understand...thank you for this precious post!! I am so glad God picked ME to be your Mom!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete