Sunday, January 16, 2011

Penny for your thoughts?

    


   
         "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God! And that is what we are!"
  1 John 3:1

 Dear Readers,
 I've just spent   two forevers flipping through my devotion, Sister Freaks, starting to write down one story, and changing my mind. I started to write another, and changed my mind. Trust me, though - this is a good book. I've read about a Deaf missionary, a young girl who escaped the religion of Islam to come to Christianity, and Joan of Arc.
  All the stories are truly inspiring, but I've decided to take a little break from it, and to study the most influential person in all history. So, here is a little excerpt from the Bible about Jesus.
 
                "This is the Testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.  He who has the Son has life. He who does not have the Son does not have life.  I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God   so  that you may know that you have eternal life." 1 John 5:11-13

I would love it if each of y'all commented with the most influential and/or inspiring person in your life! Also, if you don't have an account, you can comment as anonymous.  Your Blogger,
                                                                                             Claire
  

No comments:

Post a Comment