Thursday, July 29, 2010

To Mom

 
Dear Mom,
 Thank you so much for the great weekend! I really enjoyed going to the homeschool conference with you on Friday just the two of us. I  had a ton of fun shopping through curriculum and going to the seminars too.  I love spending time with you- thank you so much! And, even though Mason was there, I really enjoyed Saturday too!   Thank you for all you do and the fun we have together! Cate, the boys and I are so so lucky to have you as our mother. You fill our lives with love, and I hope this post shows you how much I love you!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!
 I love you,
Claire
P.S. readers, as I'm sure you have deduced we went to the homeschool conference and had a blast! I learned a ton at the seminars and will share the details later.

1 comment: